background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust....

My great friend just got married this weekend. Although I am happy for her and excited that she has found the perfect person for her, but I am now the last girl of my high school friends to find love. The sad part is, I am not even currently dating anyone at the moment, and no prospects. But I still have faith that I will find Mr. Right when the time is right. I now get questions from my friends after weddings asking, "So did you meet Mr. Right at the wedding you went to last night?". Or friends asking at the wedding, "Hey I have this guy friend who is single, would you be interested?". As if that is a dagger to the heart that now all my friends feel sorry for me and feel it their duty to play matchmaker for their one and only single girlfriend. Not that I hate that my friends are trying to help a girl out because, what better way to meet a guy than through your friends!

- Rhinestone Cowgirl

1 comment: